Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hi! My Name Is....

Days 3 & 4
2/3 & 2/4/15

Well I got home so late last night, I didn't get a chance to blog about my day...
Gratefulness #1 - Getting home late because I was out making new friends
Gratefulness #2 - Having the courage put myself out there
Gratefulness #3 - My new Sperry shoes!
Gratefulness #4 - Talking with my Dad on the phone

Tuesday night I attended a divorce recovery group meeting.  Now remember, my goal 'until I feel like I should stop' is to be friendly and meet new people.  Smile!
The meeting was good.  Mostly because it just lets you know that you are not alone.  That other people are hurting and struggling with similar problems.  But the best part for me was that they go out for social interaction after the meeting. I stepped out of my comfort zone and really tried to start conversations and to be existent.   I am going out Monday evening with some of the ladies to a farewell party to one of the girls who is going out of the country for work for 3 months. So excited to get to know them a little better.

Now I know this blog is supposed be about whether or not I can attract good things to my life.
A couple of thoughts about last night:

  • I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to work with Suzan Jonz Perez and listen and read so much stuff from Louise Hay.  Because even though I am far, very far, from where I need to be on the enlightenment scale, I have come such a long way.  There were many people there that I just wanted to say, "you're thoughts are keeping you stuck" or try some positive affirmations or EFT.  I can see that I am being loved and cared for and I am blessed.
  • I started getting a little freaked out because some negative self talk started coming in. Things like 'you just think you're better than these people'.  So I have some tapping to do to figure out where that is coming from because I am pretty sure that is a self-sabotage.  


I also am really into a new website/You Tube channel called PinchMeLiving.com.  I listen to her subliminal messages in the evening before I sleep.  And I really liked her message about signs from the Universe. I am really enjoying her perspective. She's a little more practical.  One interesting thing she mentioned was that the Universe sometimes brings a song to your mind. She suggested looking up all the words to the song.  Well, you may know that Katy Perry was the star of the Superbowl halftime show.  She sang Roar. Well I never sing that song.  But I woke up this morning singing that song.  So I looked up the lyrics and they talk about someone who hasn't been able to speak up or say what they wanted to say and they are breaking out of that.  I think I can relate!  Interesting stuff.

Techniques: I've been meditating, jogging on my mini-tramp, using EFT and positive affirmations.







No comments:

Post a Comment