Monday, February 2, 2015

Smile and be friendly

2/2/15
Day Two

Today I am grateful for:
1. the ability to exercise
2. video texts of my grand babies
3. a job where I can have some freedom

I made it part of my tramp jog to chant, "friendly & smile".  That is my goal until I feel led to change it.  I want to have friends and I am going to have to make them,   I am going to get out and have some fun.  So each day, I am going to try to smile a little more and speak a little more often.  You never know where you might meet your next new friend.  I don't think it is likely that the universe will send someone knocking on my 3rd story apartment door just looking for a new friend.  More likely the universe will send one when I am out among some people, I just need to keep my eyes, ears and intuition open. 

I made it a point to contact a couple of friends I hadn't talked to in a while (via text) tonight when I go got home from work.  I spent a little time on a dating site.  I'm a little hesitant until my divorce is final but I want to get in a little practice.  I am simply focusing on how I can be more confident in my approach to new people.  

My LOA activities today included:
Trampoline jogging for 20 minutes while saying or listening to positive affirmations
Ab workout
10 minute meditation
Positive Affirmations 

Moving forward.......


No comments:

Post a Comment