Sunday, February 1, 2015

Off to an interesting start

2/1/2015
Day One:

Today I am grateful for:
1. My health
2. My grandson's - they always make me smile and they always make me feel loved.
3. Great Food to eat.  

Today I got my court date information in the mail for the dissolution of my 35 year marriage.  
Not the kind of event that you want to cheer about.  Although I knew it was coming (thus the dissolution not divorce), it put a little bit of a heaviness on my heart today.  And interestingly enough, I had a conversation with my soon to be ex last night and told him that I could not continue talking with him on the phone.  He wants to continue the conversations like we are best buddies or maybe even somehow strangely 'a couple' via phone connection.  Problem is, he is living with another woman.  I just keep thinking of the analogy of a man that beats his wife; while hitting her in the face; he tells her he tells her how much he loves her.  Something's wrong with that picture.   I've been taking that beating for almost a year now.  Sooooo.... LOA and Mind Power and Louise Hay say that this problem only presents me with an opportunity.  What an opportunity on Day 1 of my journey.  Is that the universes timing or what?  
Affirmations:  I am learning to set healthy boundaries. I am learning to love myself.  I am worthy of being loved and in a wonderful relationship. 

I had a dream last night and I remembered it.  Now, you might think.. so what! But for me that is a rare event.  In the dream Chloe from "Dance Moms" was given a starring role as a princess.  Now, if you read much about the power of the brain and study some of the info out there about dreams, then this dream could indicate that in fact, I will soon be getting the starring role of princess.  I do like the idea of that. :)

Here are the techniques I used today:
Listened to positive affirmations
Spoke positive affirmations
Meditated for 20 minutes focusing on love and friendships
Jogged for 20 minutes 



No comments:

Post a Comment